Monday, April 1, 2013

Not Well Known, Yet Well Known?

     Stuck In Your Radio originated through the help of YouTube and a couple of friends who decided to take a leap into starting their own band. What makes this band stand out to me in my opinion is the fact that this band involves two famous "Let's Player's" from YouTube who had no passion other than playing games and making money off of it. These two, Eddie and Aleks, only knew eachother via YouTube collaborations, but decided that since they were two great pals who had similar interests in forming a band, they would take a crack at it. Living in different locations was an obstacle, but soon Aleks moved in with Eddie in Florida where Eddie had already convinced some of his friends to start a band.
     Aleks, Eddie and their friends soon enough were all on board to create their self-titled album, "Stuck In Your Radio," in late 2012. I myself, am more of a death-core, post-hardcore kinda guy, but there are times where music like this is just astonishes me and I am stuck listening to it, my ears clogged with my headphones, for a limitless period of time. Stuck in your radio makes modern rock/pop tolerable once again with songs that are easy to listen. I'm speechless because no words can describe their distinct sound. Sadly, I don't understand how they have so many subscribers on YouTube, yet their side project remains under the radar. Nonetheless, spend a moment, listen to the song "The Slyfox and the Curious Cat."Help spread the word of this talented band.

   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment